Cheerleading is a great activity that promotes community, teamwork, optimism, and fitness. In order to become a cheerleader you must read and abide by the rules in the bullet points, then sign and return the permission slip give to you from the cheerleader directors, Mrs. Amy Smith
and Mrs. Tami Glenn
There are 10 spots for Cheer and 8 spots for Pep squad. Pep squad members will perform at all events with the cheerleaders and at times, can be 'pulled' to replace a cheerleader for various reasons.
Rules and Requirements:
- You represent the school in everything that you do and you will be expected to be role models.
- You must be able to attend all practices and events (We understand that things come up, appointments or learning activities that take place after school will not count against you).
- All participants must maintain a 70 or higher average in ALL classes by the end of each 6 Weeks to be able to participate.
- Failing progress report grades will result in completing make-up work during practice time.
- 1 Office referral will result in being dismissed from the squad.
The Cheerleaders for the 2017 - 2018 school year will be selected on September 22nd.
Practices are schedule for Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:00 - 4:00.